Square Foot Gardening Forum

Hello Guest!
Welcome to the official Square Foot Gardening Forum.
There's lots to learn here by reading as a guest. However, if you become a member (it's free, ad free and spam-free) you'll have access to our large vermiculite databases, our seed exchange spreadsheets, Mel's Mix calculator, and many more members' pictures in the Gallery. Enjoy.


Search
 
 

Display results as :
 

 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hello from Richmond
by yolos Today at 8:33 pm

» March: What to plant in Northern California and Central Valley areas
by sanderson Today at 8:01 pm

» Friend or foe?
by newbeone Today at 7:52 pm

» 2017 SFG in Brooks, Ga
by yolos Today at 3:38 pm

» Northern California & Coastal Valleys - What are you doing this month?
by countrynaturals Today at 2:23 pm

» New from OK City
by phoeg Today at 1:56 pm

» Nomadic’s Diary - An Italian SFG Orto/Vegetable Garden
by sanderson Today at 1:41 pm

» Hello all
by newbeone Today at 12:07 pm

» Hello from Southeast Michigan!
by BeetlesPerSqFt Today at 10:45 am

» Comfrey
by CapeCoddess Today at 10:25 am

» Bryan Greenbeard of Minnesota's 2017 Plans
by BeetlesPerSqFt Today at 10:08 am

» Anyone in SE Idaho or near by?
by BeetlesPerSqFt Today at 9:56 am

» Making Smoothies
by RoOsTeR Today at 9:03 am

» CANADIAN REGION: What are you doing in March 2017
by trolleydriver Today at 8:25 am

» 1st SFG Plan - Any thoughts?
by AtlantaMarie Today at 8:11 am

» It's Fertilizer Time; Fruit Trees Down South!
by sanderson Today at 1:10 am

» Senseless Banter...
by sanderson Today at 1:08 am

» New For 2017
by countrynaturals Today at 12:39 am

» N & C Midwest: March 2017 Brink of Spring
by CitizenKate Yesterday at 11:54 pm

» Hello from MN
by ralitaco Yesterday at 11:40 pm

» New England March 2017
by Scorpio Rising Yesterday at 7:27 pm

» How's the Weather Where You're At?
by Scorpio Rising Yesterday at 6:55 pm

» Dragon Fruit!
by kauairosina Yesterday at 5:41 pm

» Raised beds already made.
by jimmy cee Yesterday at 9:32 am

» GF Books
by CapeCoddess Yesterday at 7:16 am

» Rolling Boxes
by sanderson Yesterday at 4:36 am

» Need another type of compost.
by ralitaco 3/25/2017, 8:56 pm

» Ground Cherries
by countrynaturals 3/25/2017, 8:42 pm

» Other Gardening Books!
by Scorpio Rising 3/25/2017, 8:25 pm

» Tomato Mystery Mix
by Ginger Blue 3/25/2017, 7:15 pm

Google

Search SFG Forum

SFG Garden - Fayetteville, GA 2015

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SFG Garden - Fayetteville, GA 2015

Post  yolos on 12/12/2015, 10:15 am

Have you been following the microgreen thread that TD introduced us to.  A great way to garden on small scale inside during the winter or hot summer or anytime.  Doesn't take much effort so would be good to do when you are feeling poorly.

http://squarefoot.creatingforum.com/t19999p96-microgreens-gardening
avatar
yolos

Female Posts : 3006
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 67
Location : Brooks, Ga Zone 7B/8A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SFG Garden - Fayetteville, GA 2015

Post  Windmere on 12/12/2015, 11:02 am

@yolos wrote:Have you been following the microgreen thread that TD introduced us to.  A great way to garden on small scale inside during the winter or hot summer or anytime.  Doesn't take much effort so would be good to do when you are feeling poorly.

http://squarefoot.creatingforum.com/t19999p96-microgreens-gardening
Mmmmm  those all looked really good.  I actually have some microgreen seeds (of course I do, ha ha).  I did not know, however, that you can eat sunflower microgreens.  You've got me think'in yolos.  Smile
avatar
Windmere

Male Posts : 1425
Join date : 2013-02-26
Age : 48
Location : Fayetteville, GA - Zone 7B - 8A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SFG Garden - Fayetteville, GA 2015

Post  yolos on 12/12/2015, 11:24 am

@Windmere wrote:
@yolos wrote:Have you been following the microgreen thread that TD introduced us to.  A great way to garden on small scale inside during the winter or hot summer or anytime.  Doesn't take much effort so would be good to do when you are feeling poorly.

http://squarefoot.creatingforum.com/t19999p96-microgreens-gardening
Mmmmm  those all looked really good.  I actually have some microgreen seeds (of course I do, ha ha).  I did not know, however, that you can eat sunflower microgreens.  You've got me think'in yolos.  Smile
I just bought a pound of Black Oil Sunflower seeds.  These are supposedly the best to grow for microgreens.  If you would like to try those I can drop off a handful to you.  I also harvested Buckwheat seeds from my buckwheat harvest that I could share.  I also have about a pound of daikon radish seeds that I bought from Swints a few years ago.  Let me know if you want any of these.  I go to Home Depot or Lowes at least once a week so could easily drop some off to you.

PS - my full retirement went into affect Oct 1 so I am free to be me.
avatar
yolos

Female Posts : 3006
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 67
Location : Brooks, Ga Zone 7B/8A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SFG Garden - Fayetteville, GA 2015

Post  Windmere on 12/13/2015, 4:15 pm

@yolos wrote:
@Windmere wrote:
@yolos wrote:Have you been following the microgreen thread that TD introduced us to.  A great way to garden on small scale inside during the winter or hot summer or anytime.  Doesn't take much effort so would be good to do when you are feeling poorly.

http://squarefoot.creatingforum.com/t19999p96-microgreens-gardening
Mmmmm  those all looked really good.  I actually have some microgreen seeds (of course I do, ha ha).  I did not know, however, that you can eat sunflower microgreens.  You've got me think'in yolos.  Smile
I just bought a pound of Black Oil Sunflower seeds.  These are supposedly the best to grow for microgreens.  If you would like to try those I can drop off a handful to you.  I also harvested Buckwheat seeds from my buckwheat harvest that I could share.  I also have about a pound of daikon radish seeds that I bought from Swints a few years ago.  Let me know if you want any of these.  I go to Home Depot or Lowes at least once a week so could easily drop some off to you.

PS - my full retirement went into affect Oct 1 so I am free to be me.
Yolos, that would be wonderful.  Yes, please.  May I have some sunflower and daikon radish?  Just a bit, I'm really curious.  Thanks very much.  Come on down whenever you like.  Smile
avatar
Windmere

Male Posts : 1425
Join date : 2013-02-26
Age : 48
Location : Fayetteville, GA - Zone 7B - 8A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SFG Garden - Fayetteville, GA 2015

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum