Square Foot Gardening Forum
[table bgcolor=#000000 height=275][tr][td]

Hello Guest!
Welcome to the official Square Foot Gardening Forum.
There's lots to learn here by reading as a guest. However, if you become a member (it's free, ad free and spam-free) you'll have access to our large vermiculite databases, our seed exchange spreadsheets, Mel's Mix calculator, and many more members' pictures in the Gallery. Enjoy.


[/td][/tr][/table]
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 

 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» How's the Weather Where You're At?
by sanderson Today at 1:58 am

» Fourth Year SFG in Canada
by sanderson Today at 1:57 am

» Jimmys new SFG beds in development.
by sanderson Today at 1:49 am

» Recommended store bought compost - Photos of composts
by jimmy cee Today at 12:05 am

» Our Raised Garden Beds
by jimmy cee Yesterday at 11:53 pm

» anyone use fulvic acid before?
by sanderson Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» hantavirus
by RJARPCGP Yesterday at 7:42 pm

» New England April 2018
by RJARPCGP Yesterday at 6:22 pm

» Hello From Vermont
by RJARPCGP Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Northern California & Coastal Valleys - What are you doing this month?
by sanderson Yesterday at 5:08 pm

» Salvia
by sanderson Yesterday at 5:01 pm

» Bird's Eye View of Your Garden
by countrynaturals Yesterday at 10:55 am

» 2nd year SFG in ND
by Robbomb116 4/18/2018, 11:29 am

» Bird baths with solar powered pump
by sanderson 4/18/2018, 4:43 am

» Best drip system and timer?
by sanderson 4/18/2018, 4:02 am

» Hi from Buffalo
by sanderson 4/18/2018, 3:51 am

» Vermiculite on the out in Ontario?
by trolleydriver 4/17/2018, 11:37 pm

» N&C Midwest - April 2018–Snuck up on me!
by Scorpio Rising 4/17/2018, 7:27 pm

» CANADIAN REGION:what are you doing in April 2018?
by Kelejan 4/17/2018, 3:57 pm

» Adding Soil to Mel's Mix
by trolleydriver 4/17/2018, 8:38 am

» Hello from Kentucky!
by AtlantaMarie 4/17/2018, 7:31 am

» Hello from Linn County Oregon!
by AtlantaMarie 4/17/2018, 7:25 am

» Turan in the Western Mountains
by sanderson 4/17/2018, 2:22 am

» Goodbye to my SFG Raised Beds
by jimmy cee 4/16/2018, 11:03 pm

» Sanderson's Urban SFG in Fresno, California
by trolleydriver 4/16/2018, 8:40 am

» Mary Mary quite contrary, how does your garlic grow?
by sanderson 4/15/2018, 1:31 pm

» Fungus Among us?
by Kelejan 4/14/2018, 11:19 pm

» Butterfly Junction
by CapeCoddess 4/14/2018, 6:57 pm

» Senseless Banter...
by trolleydriver 4/14/2018, 5:29 pm

» Mel's Mix. How strong is your backbone?
by sanderson 4/14/2018, 3:42 pm

Google

Search SFG Forum

N&C Midwest—March and Spring is Here!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: N&C Midwest—March and Spring is Here!

Post  Scorpio Rising on 3/16/2018, 8:44 pm

@farmersgranddaughter wrote:Oh no, Scorpio!  To lose all those plants!  Ouch!  

The cherry tomato seeds I planted indoors Sunday afternoon have sprouted as have some of the Romas.  Still waiting on the Better Boys.  

MM is in two planters.  Have one more to fill.  Temps are supposed to drop again next week.  We started installing fencing today around the garden area.  Hopefully it will keep the deer, rabbits, and our dog out of the garden.

It sounds like we're on the same planting schedule.  What zone are you in?  My sister-in-law lives (and gardens) in Toledo, OH.  She always has a nice garden... and loads of raspberries.
OK, I have never been a real fan of the  USDA hardiness zones, and really never knew mine until 3 minutes ago!  According to them, i am Z6a.  But I am not.  We are way colder here.  In reality, I am not 6 at all.
I am an hour south of Toledo, and eastish.  
I would agree as far as planting schedule though!!
avatar
Scorpio Rising

Female Posts : 5826
Join date : 2015-06-12
Age : 56
Location : Ada, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N&C Midwest—March and Spring is Here!

Post  Scorpio Rising on 3/18/2018, 6:50 pm

Just picked up the yard of sticks!  Wow!  Lots!  Came in and thinned the lettuce seedlings, some things aren’t up at all.  I am not sure what honestly.  Peppers I believe.  

Started Marigolds, (Court Jester and Red Cottage—old French types), basil, Romanesco broccoli (give this another try!) and Pingtung eggplant!  Super excited about this!!!  I have never grown the broc or eggplant!  ❤️
avatar
Scorpio Rising

Female Posts : 5826
Join date : 2015-06-12
Age : 56
Location : Ada, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N&C Midwest--March and Spring is Here!

Post  farmersgranddaughter on 3/18/2018, 7:30 pm

I planted peas, lettuce, spinach, carrots, radishes and bunching onions today.  I didn't have to water.  The rainstorm did that for me.  I've been reading articles on "don't plant this next to that" so I hope I placed everything correctly.

Squash, zucchini, cucumber, watermelon, and cantaloupe were started indoors today.  The tomatoes, peppers, and marigolds are doing well.  By mid-week, I'll have to transplant the peppers into bigger containers.

The bees are out.  My dog, Minnie, was stung by one today.  Silly girl was trying to catch it.  She caught it all right. I had to pull the stinger from her lip.

Can you believe it will be April in a couple of weeks?  I hope those of you up north finally get some warmer weather.
avatar
farmersgranddaughter

Female Posts : 50
Join date : 2018-01-15
Age : 57
Location : Arkansas Zone 6b

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N&C Midwest—March and Spring is Here!

Post  Scorpio Rising on 3/19/2018, 6:34 pm

@farmersgranddaughter wrote:I planted peas, lettuce, spinach, carrots, radishes and bunching onions today.  I didn't have to water.  The rainstorm did that for me.  I've been reading articles on "don't plant this next to that" so I hope I placed everything correctly.

Squash, zucchini, cucumber, watermelon, and cantaloupe were started indoors today.  The tomatoes, peppers, and marigolds are doing well.  By mid-week, I'll have to transplant the peppers into bigger containers.

The bees are out.  My dog, Minnie, was stung by one today.  Silly girl was trying to catch it.  She caught it all right. I had to pull the stinger from her lip.

Can you believe it will be April in a couple of weeks?  I hope those of you up north finally get some warmer weather.
Nice!  I love up-planting!  Makes me feel like things are being accomplished.  

I am still biding my time on direct seeding; maybe this weekend?  Peas, radish...not sure.  I always overthink this.pale

Dogs and bees, yep!  Not a good combo! lol!
avatar
Scorpio Rising

Female Posts : 5826
Join date : 2015-06-12
Age : 56
Location : Ada, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N&C Midwest—March and Spring is Here!

Post  Kate888 on 3/19/2018, 7:34 pm

I planted more last night - tomatoes: Amish Paste, Cherokee Purple, Granny Cantrell and Sweet Baby, as well as oregano and sweet basil.



And the rest are doing well.  Except the parsley, I had forgotten how long that takes to germinate.  I usually only have 2 or 3 plants, so if they don't come up it's not a big deal to buy them, but I'd rather save the money.  Smile

Broccoli and bunching onions:



Shallots and Parsley:
avatar
Kate888

Female Posts : 199
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 53
Location : Demotte, Indiana - zone 5b

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N&C Midwest—March and Spring is Here!

Post  CapeCoddess on 3/20/2018, 1:04 pm

You folks are moving right along here. Love the photos! Gives me the much  needed inspiration to get started once this next nor'easter passes.

CC
avatar
CapeCoddess

Posts : 6586
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 62
Location : elbow of the Cape, MA, Zone 6b/7a

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N&C Midwest—March and Spring is Here!

Post  Scorpio Rising on 3/20/2018, 10:52 pm

@Kate888 wrote:I planted more last night - tomatoes: Amish Paste, Cherokee Purple, Granny Cantrell and Sweet Baby, as well as oregano and sweet basil.



And the rest are doing well.  Except the parsley, I had forgotten how long that takes to germinate.  I usually only have 2 or 3 plants, so if they don't come up it's not a big deal to buy them, but I'd rather save the money.  Smile

Broccoli and bunching onions:



Shallots and Parsley:
Nice Kate888!  I will get some pics this weekend!  I Will not get direct seeding in this weekend.  But maybe some more stuff on the heating pad/lights.  We are getting 3-5 inches of snow as I type this... lots o
avatar
Scorpio Rising

Female Posts : 5826
Join date : 2015-06-12
Age : 56
Location : Ada, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N&C Midwest—March and Spring is Here!

Post  DorothyG on 3/21/2018, 11:38 pm

I make it here after the evening meal is cleared.  Of course it is dark.  I read and look a at everyone's pictures.  The urge to go out to the greenhouse and work by flashlight is so strong.  Sad

We did get some planting done last week and weekend.  In the greenhouse I planted carrots and radishes a week ago tomorrow. The radishes are just through the soil.  Saturday late afternoon we planted lettuce and spinach in there.  

The raised rock gardens in front of the greenhouse have 2 kinds of peas, one on each side.  Further away another kind of pea is planted in the ground.  A couple of the pea seeds washed up from the rain or cats.  Both had started to sprout.  

I'm trying for the third time with our Aerogardens. Tomatoes and pepper seeds were planted in those on Saturday afternoon.  I have 2 tomatoes sprouting today.  

I played in the compost pit that the previous owners left us.  I'm not impressed.  Looks like it is just plain soil, no real texture to it.  We are weighing out options of digging it out and refilling it or just starting our own composting area.  I hate to just abandon the pit as it has a piece of cattle panel around it about a foot high.  If we go to the trouble of digging the cattle panel piece up then we may as well clean out the pit and start anew.  I hate the though to leaving the panel there as it isn't real visible and could be a real danger to someone that wasn't aware it was there.  

Hubby is going to work on building TT beds this weekend.  My knees have really changed the way I garden and I don't like it one bit. I can go all day as long as I remain upright.  Once I have to do much bending at the knee my day is over.  Raised beds just aren't high enough for my old, decrepit self.  

Haven't talked with DH about the greenhouse but think we will be considering elevated growing  areas in there as well.  Also need to study up on composting in there over the winter for a bit of added heat.  I call it a greenhouse but it is a hoop house with wooden panel ends, a door on one end and a window on the other.  A fan that fits the window came with it.  

All of the existing garden spots were made by the previous owner and total near 400 sq ft.  In all of them the existing/native soil was dug out and the hole filled with "a mixture of garden soil, compost and a few other things" according to previous owner.  One thing I know for certain, it is not MM!
avatar
DorothyG

Female Posts : 55
Join date : 2014-02-24
Location : Zone 5A, central, MO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N&C Midwest—March and Spring is Here!

Post  Scorpio Rising on 3/22/2018, 6:23 pm

@DorothyG wrote:I make it here after the evening meal is cleared.  Of course it is dark.  I read and look a at everyone's pictures.  The urge to go out to the greenhouse and work by flashlight is so strong.  Sad

We did get some planting done last week and weekend.  In the greenhouse I planted carrots and radishes a week ago tomorrow. The radishes are just through the soil.  Saturday late afternoon we planted lettuce and spinach in there.  

The raised rock gardens in front of the greenhouse have 2 kinds of peas, one on each side.  Further away another kind of pea is planted in the ground.  A couple of the pea seeds washed up from the rain or cats.  Both had started to sprout.  

I'm trying for the third time with our Aerogardens. Tomatoes and pepper seeds were planted in those on Saturday afternoon.  I have 2 tomatoes sprouting today.  

I played in the compost pit that the previous owners left us.  I'm not impressed.  Looks like it is just plain soil, no real texture to it.  We are weighing out options of digging it out and refilling it or just starting our own composting area.  I hate to just abandon the pit as it has a piece of cattle panel around it about a foot high.  If we go to the trouble of digging the cattle panel piece up then we may as well clean out the pit and start anew.  I hate the though to leaving the panel there as it isn't real visible and could be a real danger to someone that wasn't aware it was there.  

Hubby is going to work on building TT beds this weekend.  My knees have really changed the way I garden and I don't like it one bit. I can go all day as long as I remain upright.  Once I have to do much bending at the knee my day is over.  Raised beds just aren't high enough for my old, decrepit self.  

Haven't talked with DH about the greenhouse but think we will be considering elevated growing  areas in there as well.  Also need to study up on composting in there over the winter for a bit of added heat.  I call it a greenhouse but it is a hoop house with wooden panel ends, a door on one end and a window on the other.  A fan that fits the window came with it.  

All of the existing garden spots were made by the previous owner and total near 400 sq ft.  In all of them the existing/native soil was dug out and the hole filled with "a mixture of garden soil, compost and a few other things" according to previous owner.  One thing I know for certain, it is not MM!
Ha!  I get it!  My compost situation is a “hole” where an apple tree root basically decayed and made a hole...but it is wet.  I like its low profile, Rodale thing.  I don’t like to mess with my compost pile.  I want it to do its own self. 

I have stuff up under lights, will put in a few more things.  Aero gardens are so attractive, but I don’t have one.  Ditto a greenhouse Very Happy
avatar
Scorpio Rising

Female Posts : 5826
Join date : 2015-06-12
Age : 56
Location : Ada, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N&C Midwest—March and Spring is Here!

Post  llama momma on 3/25/2018, 5:48 pm

This will be my 8th year with sfg.
Been such a slow poke with getting started.  Sitting down after supper with Bakers and other catalogs....must get crackin !
avatar
llama momma

Certified SFG Instructor

Female Posts : 4863
Join date : 2010-08-20
Location : Central Ohio zone 6a

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N&C Midwest—March and Spring is Here!

Post  Scorpio Rising on 3/25/2018, 10:01 pm

Hey, llama mama!  

I am having germination issues.  I think it is a sign.  Letting it go!!  Glad to see ya!
avatar
Scorpio Rising

Female Posts : 5826
Join date : 2015-06-12
Age : 56
Location : Ada, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N&C Midwest—March and Spring is Here!

Post  Goosegirl on 3/26/2018, 3:08 pm

Been out for quite a while due to health issues, which are continuing, however, I just got my Baker Creek order in the mail last week.  Due to upcoming surgery and recovery, I will be doing mainly herbs and flowers, but I had to sneak in a few packs of Calima beans, and the freebie pack BC sent me was, wait for it,... MY FAVORITE CARROTS IN THE WORLD - COSMIC PURPLES!!!  I am now going to have to make a space for carrots as well, and not tell Hubby, who is already terrified that he will not be able to keep me from hurting myself after surgery...
bounce bounce bounce
avatar
Goosegirl

Female Posts : 3415
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 53
Location : Zone 4A - NE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N&C Midwest—March and Spring is Here!

Post  Kate888 on 3/26/2018, 3:50 pm

I’m sorry you’re having health issues. I know it can be really frustrating when you can’t physically do you want to. I hope your surgery and recovery go well.

I’ve never grown those carrots, goosegirl, but I got them from Baker Creek, too. So now I’m trying to decide if I’m going to make space for carrots. I don’t have any extra beds for carrots, though.

Sent from Topic'it App
avatar
Kate888

Female Posts : 199
Join date : 2012-02-11
Age : 53
Location : Demotte, Indiana - zone 5b

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N&C Midwest—March and Spring is Here!

Post  sanderson on 3/26/2018, 4:06 pm

Goosegirl, I hope the surgery goes smoothly and improves your quality of life.

____________________________

Find more about Weather in Fresno, CA
Click for weather forecast
avatar
sanderson

Forum Moderator Certified SFG Teacher

Female Posts : 15769
Join date : 2013-04-21
Age : 69
Location : Fresno CA Zone 8-9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N&C Midwest—March and Spring is Here!

Post  Goosegirl on 3/26/2018, 4:13 pm

Thanks Kate888 and sanderson for the well-wishes.  Between the surgery for some issues, and meds for other issues, I am hoping that by next growing season I may be closer to my old self.
avatar
Goosegirl

Female Posts : 3415
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 53
Location : Zone 4A - NE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N&C Midwest—March and Spring is Here!

Post  landarch on 3/26/2018, 4:50 pm

I planted cylindra beets and sugar ann peas last week...texas sweet and candy onions are in the ground...having problems this year with indoor starts of napa cabbage, green cabbage, lettuce, etc...need to direct seed some carrots, tatsoi, toy choy, etc.

potted up tomato seedlings yesterday...in the past I've had great luck germinating peppers...this year not so much.  peppers germinate then the leaves rot off at the top leaving a green stem...happens with both some cheap peat pellets as well as seed starting mix...germination rate was around 95%...success rate is now around 50%.  

this year my tomato line-up consists of Cherokee Purple, Carbon, Black Krim, German Johnson, Rutgers, Amish Paste, Sungold, Black Cherry, Super Sweet 100...magic date to set in the garden is May 15.
avatar
landarch

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2012-01-22
Location : kansas city

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N&C Midwest—March and Spring is Here!

Post  Scorpio Rising on 3/26/2018, 11:22 pm

@Goosegirl wrote:Thanks Kate888 and sanderson for the well-wishes.  Between the surgery for some issues, and meds for other issues, I am hoping that by next growing season I may be closer to my old self.
Hey, GG!  Sorry to hear that about the health struggles...that’s tough.  But glad you are on here, and have a few things in the queue for this season!
avatar
Scorpio Rising

Female Posts : 5826
Join date : 2015-06-12
Age : 56
Location : Ada, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N&C Midwest—March and Spring is Here!

Post  Scorpio Rising on 3/26/2018, 11:25 pm

@landarch wrote:I planted cylindra beets and sugar ann peas last week...texas sweet and candy onions are in the ground...having problems this year with indoor starts of napa cabbage, green cabbage, lettuce, etc...need to direct seed some carrots, tatsoi, toy choy, etc.

potted up tomato seedlings yesterday...in the past I've had great luck germinating peppers...this year not so much.  peppers germinate then the leaves rot off at the top leaving a green stem...happens with both some cheap peat pellets as well as seed starting mix...germination rate was around 95%...success rate is now around 50%.  

this year my tomato line-up consists of Cherokee Purple, Carbon, Black Krim, German Johnson, Rutgers, Amish Paste, Sungold, Black Cherry, Super Sweet 100...magic date to set in the garden is May 15.
Wow!  Hey landarch, you have a great start!  I will try to start some stuff this weekend.  I am having pepper germination issues as well.  Also herbs....not sure.  Will re-plant if I can figure out what didn’t come up!  

Have you grown the black tomatoes before?  How were they if so?  I got a free packet last summer from Bakers, black cherry, that I am going to try them!
avatar
Scorpio Rising

Female Posts : 5826
Join date : 2015-06-12
Age : 56
Location : Ada, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N&C Midwest—March and Spring is Here!

Post  AtlantaMarie on 3/27/2018, 8:10 am

Just thought I'd pop in & say hi. Haven't seen some of you in a while. Glad you're here!

GG - sending healing thoughts your way..... Please keep us informed....
avatar
AtlantaMarie

Certified SFG Instructor

Female Posts : 4574
Join date : 2014-03-18
Age : 54
Location : Buford, GA - Zones 7B/8A

View user profile http://www.defensivespecialties.com

Back to top Go down

Re: N&C Midwest--March and Spring is Here!

Post  farmersgranddaughter on 3/27/2018, 9:43 am

GG, I hope your surgery goes well.  I too received purple carrot seeds from Baker.  I planted them on St. Patrick's Day.  They've not sprouted yet and I hope they don't drown given the almost 4" of rain we're supposed to get today.  Glad to hear that they are a fav of yours.
avatar
farmersgranddaughter

Female Posts : 50
Join date : 2018-01-15
Age : 57
Location : Arkansas Zone 6b

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N&C Midwest—March and Spring is Here!

Post  Scorpio Rising on 3/27/2018, 7:02 pm

I know...the rain...and, umm, rain, and then, there’s rain?

OK other than the rain, I am a little bummed out about what I just saw in my basement.  My (yesterday) formerly decent lettuce seedlings are deflated...and pretty pathetic.  Honestly, not sure.  I removed the “plastic dome” because they’re getting too tall.

Long run, I guess, no biggee.  But a big bummer.  I watered.  Never had this happen.

Opinions?  Maybe too early to tell....some cells are little baby sproutlings!  They might be OK...need thinning this weekend!

Might be peas and stuff if I can wade out—why does this re-occur???
Too much water????
avatar
Scorpio Rising

Female Posts : 5826
Join date : 2015-06-12
Age : 56
Location : Ada, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N&C Midwest—March and Spring is Here!

Post  yolos on 3/27/2018, 9:59 pm

@Scorpio Rising wrote:OK other than the rain, I am a little bummed out about what I just saw in my basement.  My (yesterday) formerly decent lettuce seedlings are deflated...and pretty pathetic.  Honestly, not sure.  I removed the “plastic dome” because they’re getting too tall.
My experience says that the dome should be removed just as the seedlings sprout.  Did you keep the dome on too long.
avatar
yolos

Female Posts : 3399
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 68
Location : Brooks, Ga Zone 7B/8A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N&C Midwest—March and Spring is Here!

Post  Goosegirl on 3/28/2018, 6:05 am

@farmersgranddaughter wrote:GG, I hope your surgery goes well.  I too received purple carrot seeds from Baker.  I planted them on St. Patrick's Day.  They've not sprouted yet and I hope they don't drown given the almost 4" of rain we're supposed to get today.  Glad to hear that they are a fav of yours.

Carrots are notorious slow-germinators!  My last crop of Cosmic Purples was so abundant that I had sliced carrots in my freezer for 3 winters.  Every time I thought they were gone I would dig a litter deeper and find another bag!  With only 2 of us, I don't us things up as fast as some people, but that season I had devoted a 4x6 box just to carrots and I was NOT disappointed!  Don't be surprised if they do sprout but have all drifted to weird spots in the box, due to all the rain.  Carrot seeds are little and light and in that kind of flood they may turn into little canoes and you may not end up with a nice row or grid when they sprout! 
carrot
avatar
Goosegirl

Female Posts : 3415
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 53
Location : Zone 4A - NE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N&C Midwest—March and Spring is Here!

Post  Scorpio Rising on 3/29/2018, 12:08 am

@yolos wrote:
@Scorpio Rising wrote:OK other than the rain, I am a little bummed out about what I just saw in my basement.  My (yesterday) formerly decent lettuce seedlings are deflated...and pretty pathetic.  Honestly, not sure.  I removed the “plastic dome” because they’re getting too tall.
My experience says that the dome should be removed just as the seedlings sprout.  Did you keep the dome on too long.
Well I probably did do that...for some reason, in years past, stuff was more “together”, allowing me to do the removing earlier!  I still have time to re-seed.  And honestly, I am not good at succession planting, so maybe this is divine intervention?
avatar
Scorpio Rising

Female Posts : 5826
Join date : 2015-06-12
Age : 56
Location : Ada, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N&C Midwest—March and Spring is Here!

Post  Scorpio Rising on 3/30/2018, 9:38 pm

OK, I have resolved to go down and be brutal about what is viable.  I might need to start over.  I think I am gonna start my peppers andmaters on the pad, and see what i have in the lettuce etc. flat...

Evil or Very Mad
avatar
Scorpio Rising

Female Posts : 5826
Join date : 2015-06-12
Age : 56
Location : Ada, Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: N&C Midwest—March and Spring is Here!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum